Selamat Datang ke NZ Gift Shoppe. Kami menyediakan HALAL marshmallow sebagai Gift/ Doorgift BAJET untuk apa jua occasion ie. Pertunangan, Perkahwinan, Cukur Jambul, Birthday etc. Kami juga menawarkan FREE delivery sekitar KL dan Selangor.

Post-Syawal Sugee Order - From Kelantan

Got a message from a friend at KB, asking for sugee. Told her that I live in KL. So she asked me to post it coz she wanted to taste it... to be honest, this is the first time I deliver an order by post. So, I need to wrap it carefully to avoid any damage. Syukur I was able to deliver it right before we fly to Kuching.

6 pck to post to KB

Wrapped carefully for a long journey

Extra protection

Almost done

Ready to post
Thanx Asma, for ordering the sugee even without tasting it first (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment