Selamat Datang ke NZ Gift Shoppe. Kami menyediakan HALAL marshmallow sebagai Gift/ Doorgift BAJET untuk apa jua occasion ie. Pertunangan, Perkahwinan, Cukur Jambul, Birthday etc. Kami juga menawarkan FREE delivery sekitar KL dan Selangor.

Digital Scale

One of the most important tools to have in your kitchen is a Scale.... to me, I prefer a digital one coz it gives a correct measure...

Unfortunately, mine was broken few weeks ago, when my baking project was halfway through... huhuhu.... had to get a new one on the dot! didn't even get a chance to google (for the price)....

Went to my fav baking shop... there were 3 brands (forgotten the other 2).... according to the shopkeeper, the other 2 were known as quality brands.... but unfortunately, its max capacity was only 2kg (as I recall).... I was looking for larger...

So, I decided to get this one for the price of RM75.00, max capacity 5 kg, a large bowl and a year warranty.... while the other 2 cost more than a hundred but max only 2 kg capacity with a small bowl :(

Camry brand.... max 5 kg


As a safety precaution, I keep my scale at a safe place.... out of reach from the kids (^^)

2 comments:

  1. wow..bestnya..comel gak kan.....happy cooking,baking and everything..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.... sekali tengok terus berkenan Kema.... Alhamdulillah price dia ok.... thanx Kema (^^)

    ReplyDelete