Selamat Datang ke NZ Gift Shoppe. Kami menyediakan HALAL marshmallow sebagai Gift/ Doorgift BAJET untuk apa jua occasion ie. Pertunangan, Perkahwinan, Cukur Jambul, Birthday etc. Kami juga menawarkan FREE delivery sekitar KL dan Selangor.

Malic Acid


Not very familiar with Malic Acid or Mono Acid. But recently, when I was about to make some jelly, I realized that the small packet of Malic Acid that came with the Konnyaku Jelly mix was gone missing! I've looked everywhere, but couldn't find it. So, I had to get some from the store, otherwise, I would just have to waste the jelly mix, and that wouldn't be nice.

At the store, I asked Alice, the shop owner, about the 'ingredient'. She told me that other than adding to the jelly mixture, it can also be used in tart filling mixture eg. pineapple tart filling. Oh I see... but what else?? I don't think I'm gonna be needing it in anything else other than jelly... have to start digging... won't wanna waste it... or maybe I can use it in my pudding??...

No comments:

Post a Comment